If you are under the age of 16 and have used our Services, please contact us at the email address below so that we may delete your personal information.
If you use our Services only for your personal use, you are to be considered as the “User” and for the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), we are the data controller.
1. Information we collect 1.1. Information collected about Users and Merchants and how we use it Where you are a User and it is necessary to fulfil our contract with you for the purposes of providing, maintaining, or improving our products and Services (including, to the extent permitted by applicable law, any matters in our legitimate interests with respect to the Services), we will confirm your identity, contact you, provide customer support (including via chat, in the comment section of our blog, or other platforms, where you may reach us), operate your account with us and invoice you. For the aforementioned purposes, we collect information that may contain the following personal data: Name; Company name; Shipping information; Email address and phone number; Payment and billing information (payment method details, first and last digits of your payment card); Order handling information If you have given your consent when registering your account, when subscribing to our newsletter or blog, or shared your email address or other personal data with us to receive any other information (for example, our list of sub-processors), we will process your email address to send you the informative and/or promotional materials, to which you have subscribed to, for example, newsletters, advertisements of our Services and other information about our Services that you have requested.
At any point in time you can unsubscribe from receiving the above-mentioned information in our email footers.
We will retain the recording for as long as you have an account. If you do not have an account, we will delete the recording within 12 months or retain it, if it will be needed to resolve disputes between you and us.
By using cookies and similar technology on our website, we may collect data such as information on your device, your preferences and information filled while visiting our website, your interaction with the website, and other information used for analytical, marketing, and targeting activities (including unique visits, returning visits, length of the session, actions carried out in the webpage).
As it is in our legitimate interests to ensure our network security, give you access to and to improve our Services, we also collect the following technical usage data: How and when you access your account; Information about the device and browser you use; IP address and device data.
2. Sharing personal data with third parties In order for Cannabisartguild.shop to provide you with our Services, we work with third parties (“Third Party Service Providers”) with whom we share personal data to support these Services. Information you have provided to us during the use of our Services, including technical usage data, is shared with third parties who provide hosting and server co-location services as well as data and cyber security services.
Information you have provided to us during the use of our Services may be shared with third-party manufacturing services whom we engage to provide any Services.
Your email address and other contact details you have provided to us and your messages to our customer service is shared with communication, email distribution, and content delivery services as well as customer support system providers. Information regarding your purchases and payments is shared with billing and payment processing services, fraud detection and prevention services, accounting and financial advisors.
Information regarding your use of our website and other information received from cookies and similar technology is shared with web analytics, session recording, and online marketing services. Information on your account, purchases and preferences can be shared with marketing services. Insofar as reasonably necessary to defend our legal rights, we may share your personal data with our legal advisors. We will only share personal data to Third Party Service Providers that have undertaken to comply with obligations set out in applicable data protection laws. In certain circumstances, we are required to share information with third parties to comply with legal requirements or requests, as well as to protect our, or a third party’s, lawful interests.
We will also disclose your information to third parties in and outside your country only to the extent allowed by applicable law, including: to a prospective purchaser or purchaser that acquires all or substantially all of us or our business; to a third party in the event that we sell or buy any business or undergo a merger, in which case we may disclose your information to the prospective buyer of such business; and to a third party if we sell, buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses, undergo a reorganisation, bankruptcy, or liquidation; or otherwise undertake a business transaction or sell some or all of our assets.
In such transactions, your information may be among the transferred.
3. Retention periods We may retain your personal data for as long as you have a Cannabisartguild.shop account or any of the abovementioned legal basis for personal data processing still exists.
For example, if you unsubscribe from our marketing, newsletter, or blog emails, we will stop the processing of the personal data for such purposes. If you have used our Services without creating an account, we will keep your personal data as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligation to retain information relating to provision of services, for example, for tax purposes.
After terminating your relationship with us by deleting your account or otherwise ceasing to use our Services, we may continue to store copies of your (and in regard to Merchants, your customers' personal data) as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes between you and us (or you and your customers), to prevent fraud and abuse, to enforce our agreements, and/or to protect our legitimate interests (to the extent that we are permitted by the applicable law to continue to store copies to protect our legitimate interests).
4. Data subject's rights If you are a User or Merchant located in the European Economic Area or the United Kingdom, in accordance with European Union and United Kingdom data protection regulations, you have certain rights with respect to your personal data. You have the right to request access to your personal data; in certain circumstances to correct, amend, delete, or restrict the use of your personal data by logging into your account or by reaching us using the contact information provided below. In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal data in some circumstances (in particular, where we are not required to process your data to meet a contractual or other legal requirement). These rights may be limited, for example, if fulfilling your request would reveal personal data about another person, or if you ask us to delete information which we are required by law to retain, are permitted by law to retain, or have compelling legitimate interests in retaining (to the extent that applicable law permits us to retain such information based on our legitimate interests). Furthermore, if you believe that we have unlawfully processed your personal data, you have the right to submit a complaint to the contact information provided below, or to your respective data protection supervisory authority. If you are a customer of a Merchant (an end user of our Services), please direct your concern to the relevant Merchant in the first instance.
5. Information security We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of personal data. We encourage you to take care of the personal data in your possession that you process online and set strong passwords for your account, limit access to your computer and browser by signing out after you have finished your session, and avoid providing us with any sensitive information.
7. California privacy rights If you are a resident of the State of California and you have provided your personal information to us, you have certain rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”). You have the right to request that we disclose what personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell. Contact us to exercise your right to know. You have the right to request deletion of your personal information we collect and maintain. You can exercise this right by deleting your account in your account Settings. In case you delete your account we will only retain information regarding your purchases and payments to comply with our legal obligations. We will verify requests to exercise your California Privacy Rights requiring you to log into your account. You have the right not to be discriminated against by us for exercising any of your rights under the CCPA. We disclose your personal information to third parties for the commercial purpose of providing you interest-based advertising. You have the right to opt out of the sale of your personal information by declining our cookies or by deleting all cookies stored in your browser and setting up your browser to block cookies being saved.